Here are some stretches to help your back flexibility, ranging from beginner to more advanced.
Click on photos to make them bigger.
- Please warm up before stretching to avoid hurting yourself!
- Aim to hold each stretch for at least 30 seconds.
- Don’t force your body. Take it slow and your flexibility will come with time.
- Give your body rest days!
I track the tag #beckyfitness, I’d love to see your progress :)
- my mom: you do realize that one day you will have to pay for all your own things
- me: yes but today is not that day